Thursday, November 18, 2010

Birthday x3

Where does the time go? I can't believe that my three kiddos are celebrating yet another birthday! They are growing up way too fast!
They loved their birthday shirts this year. I started making them shirts last year to help them feel a little more special and loved on their day! They love it, even if they do act embarrassed!

Jason rented out a theater at the Megaplex in Ogden for their birthday party! We went and saw Harry Potter 7! It was really good.
At the end of the show, everyone sang Happy Birthday to them.


Taylor got this ginormous pair of underwear as a gift from his silly friend Maddi! He of course took them right out of the bag and threw them on. He even wanted to stuff the front with tissue paper so he "looked like a real underwear model" but I wouldn't let him!
I love my family! I am blessed to have three happy, healthy, handsome kids. I'm a lucky Mommy!

3 comments:

Sierra said...

So fun! I love the shirts! I can't believe you have a 14 yr old! They are growing up so fast!

Ticey said...

I love that their birthday's are all in one week! Love the shirts too! I was at that movie last night too :) So good!!

Chris and Kerri said...

We had so much fun at the movie. Thanks for inviting us! You had a great turn and out the shirts turned out so cute! Thanks again!