A lot has happened since I've last blogged. I deleted my FB account a few weeks ago. It's been amazing how much stuff I've gotten done since doing that! :) Only problem is now I don't share our family life with friends and family as often because it isn't as convenient to blog as it was to FB.
Here is a recap of events that have happened since my last blog:
My Grandma Moore, my Mom's Mom, passed away February 1- eleven days shy of her 80th birthday. We miss her but know she is happy, healthy and busy on the other side. And, it's peaceful for me to know that she's there with my Dad!

Cayden got dressed up all snazzy for the Valentine's Day dance at his school. The sixth grade teachers work for weeks teaching the students different types of dances, then they require them to all dress up in their Sunday best for the day of the dance. He loved it! He's got some great moves, too!

Jason was out of town on Valentine's Day so me and the kiddos went to Osaka in Layton for some delicious sushi. These are a few of my favorite pics from the night!



Hannah had surgery on March 8 to help with her toe walking. The official term is Gastrocnemius Recession. She still has her casts, eight days left. Those puppies are getting stinky and we're all super excited for them to be gone!!

As part of a "post-op pick me up" I took her to Sierra for some highlights and bangs! She loves them! My thoughts on the bangs: not liking them so much! Bangs are way more work than having her hair one length! They do look darling on her though.
She also had braces put on her teeth in February! I thing between the hair and the braces, she's looking too grown up for me! She needs to stay my baby forever!

I went with my crazy friends to Myrtle Beach for some fun and a little run!
For Christmas, Jason gave me a gift card for a cruise. My friend Wendy came with me and we had an awesome time. Swimming with sting rays in the middle of the ocean was fun, but a bit scary. There were so many and they just kept swimming right into us!

A sure sign of spring is sidewalk chalk! Hannah and her friend, Ellie, spent a couple hours coloring up our concrete. I didn't tell them ahead of time that I knew it was going to rain that night and wash it all away! Good thing I took pics!

3 comments:
Love reading the updates on your family! You have such great kids!
Cute Post Holly glad you are back to blogging. I love seeing all thats going on with your family!
I wonder if Taylor knows my niece- Chelsea Kohli? I think she is going to be in 9th grade at Wahlquist too. Have you had any flooding? I heard on the news that it is out your way where homes and businesses have been effected.
Post a Comment