Monday, June 15, 2009

Myrtle Beach

It began with a FOREVER long plane ride. Boring.
Then it was time for fun in the sun!
Are you having fun, yet?
Alfalfa, I mean Cayden, is having lots of fun!
What's a trip without a bout of the stomach flu?

Hannah started it all on Tuesday. It went through Hannah, my Mom, Jason, and Taylor. Cayden and I lucked out! That was a long first week. 

I made her sleep on the floor in my room to make sure there wouldn't be any need for "carpet cleaning" while we were there.
We toured plantations on the way to Chili's in Charleston. Lunch was really great, Travis, thanks for the suggestion! :)
There are lots of mini golf courses in MB. We hit a few while we were there.
We drove to NC to see the Battleship North Carolina
It was awesome. Ships are tight living quarters. Scratch joining the Navy off my list. I'd never survive a night at sea on one of those!
This is one of SEVERAL pictures that Hannah took of Jason and me. I don't think it turned out too bad! Way to go Hannah!
We went and saw "UP." Jason just looked too hot in his 3-D glasses to not get a picture. 
An early morning walk to the pier for breakfast. I love that beach!
Celebrate!


Sweet, Sweet memories! Myrtle Beach was my Dad's favorite vacation spot. We were glad to spend time there as a family. 
Until next year........

2 comments:

@lex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@lex said...

That look like so much fun!! At least you were there while we had rain! That sucks that they got sick! That is never fun!