You guys are adorable! and Holly I love your hair in all your pictures :o) so fancy! Happy Anniversary!
Those pictures are awesome!! They crack me up! Happy Anniversary you two! 14 years - that is awesome!!
Happy Anniversary! Wow it sure looks like you guys have been together awhile when you look at how young you are in those pics! Trav and I have a few of those as well:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You guys are adorable! and Holly I love your hair in all your pictures :o) so fancy! Happy Anniversary!
Those pictures are awesome!! They crack me up! Happy Anniversary you two! 14 years - that is awesome!!
Happy Anniversary! Wow it sure looks like you guys have been together awhile when you look at how young you are in those pics! Trav and I have a few of those as well:)
Post a Comment