
I ordered Hannah's costume this year off the internet. I usually have to see things in person first, but I was feeling a little crazy.
She squealed when she saw the cardboard box on the porch tonight! The costume has arrived!
The dress is very pretty: lacy, velvety, and ghoulish. (I add that word only because Hannah told me quite frankly that she did "not want to be anything cute this year for Halloween!)
Down side:
The crown's spider has come unglued during the shipping process. Easy fix, but a fix still the same.
Bigger Bummer:
The choker, which is described as a "black jeweled choker," has no jewels. Hannah is very disappointed about this.
I think I will be sending an email to Chasing Fireflies with my customer satisfaction report.
2 comments:
I bought one just like it for Ryelee , but only at TJ Maxx and the choker had a jewel on it. Maybe go there and check it out. It is very cute and Hannah will look adorable in it.
I am laughing about the "ghoulish" costume, because this year Kerstyn said she wants to be a "dead" princess!
Post a Comment