
So, Bryon took my kids to see Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs on Saturday. They loved it and one liners from the movie is all I have heard since then. Cayden didn't have football tonight, so I decided to take them to see it again.
It's so funny to watch a movie with the kids that they've already seen because they start laughing in anticipation of a funny part, which in turn, makes me laugh.
Cayden was the funniest. His giggle is so contagious and sincere. I smile just thinking about it.
Hannah always taps me on the shoulder, "Oh! This is a funny part!"
Even Taylor got into this one. He has the memory of an elephant. He can remember one liners word for word. We re-live the movie for weeks afterwards with Taylor around.
To sum it up, I recommend this movie. Although, please remember that it is a cartoon and the name of the movie. It won't be winning any Best Picture Awards. It will just give you a little to laugh about!
3 comments:
I wondered about this one! We will have to take the girls to see it. Thanks!
Lick, lick, lick, lick
Oh I want to see this movie - I thin it looks so funny!! I'll have to give it a shot - thanks for your input :)
Post a Comment