
Girls basketball is funny, especially when my hubby is coaching.
I tried to warn him that girls aren't the same as boys. He wanted to coach anyway.
Jason couldn't believe that the girls were doing one-handed cartwheels while he was explaining how to "post up and guard their man." He doesn't understand why they don't focus when he is showing them how to dribble and use the backboard on their shots. This is all unreal to him.
Where's the competitive edge?
Let them fight for one cute boy's attention, then you'll see it.
Until then, everyone is having fun!
2 comments:
I knew I saw one of your boys there on Thursday night. I was there while the girls were at dance and he walked by. Funny!
It gets better. When they hit about 6th grade but he still has a long way to go. You'll have to let us know when Hannah plays so we can come watch we are usually out that way on Thursday nights anyway to watch Cody's little sister play so going to watch Hannah wouldn't even be a probably no matter when she plays.
Post a Comment