
I'm getting chubby. It's a sad, sad fact.
I've known it for a while, but ever since the nurse said,
"Oh, you carry your weight well,"
when she was checking me in for my appointment, I can't get it out of my mind.
Second: Chubby.
I don't want any more pics like this in our family album.
The picture below is of me weigh 20 lbs lighter (notice how young Cayden is in the background?).
I want this. I am doing it!
I'm letting this out into the blogging world only because I need to be held accountable. If people know I'm dieting, hopefully I'll stick with it. AND, I need recipes. High protein, low fat, low carb. If you have any yummy ones, send them my way. Thanks and wish me luck!
.
6 comments:
First you are FAR from chubby. You are darling. But, if you want to diet, go for it! I will support ya! Send some recipes my way when you get some :o)
Ok well I have been feeling the same way. I have always been able to just eat what ever and how ever much I wanted.... then I hit into my late 30's and all of that changed.... so I am also trying to be good (VERY HARD ) and have found some recipes I will give them to you.... good luck to both of us :)
I think you look great! And you are one of the most motivated people I know, so whatever you want, you will achieve!
Being in your 30's is definately more of a challenge to stay in shape. I HAVE to exercise and eat right or 1 little cookie sticks to my butt! Just a few things that help me are limiting sugar as much as possible, stick to a small amount with breads, and very little butter and oil. I have found a lot of good substitutes when I'm cooking! Just for the record you look great!
Call Cathy Stephens. She has THE BEST recipies for the low carb stuff. Atkins makes wonderful chocolate shakes and bars. Tuna fish salads and greek are also very good. Best of luck!
i saw you at the gym and you look great!!!!!!!! You are not chubby at all more like perfect!
Post a Comment