Friday, April 30, 2010

Excuse me Mr. Officer

Taylor won in the 8th grade elections on Wednesday!

I was so nervous for him! The candidates were narrowed down to eight fabulous options last week and only 5 could be accepted. I knew this final race would be close.

They didn't find out until the end of school. Taylor has track after school and decided it would be funny to just wait until after track to let me know the results. Dirty Dog.

Since I was so anxious, I called Haley Broadbent's mom, Amy. Haley won too! Yeah!

We made him this poster:
Congratulations on winning watchamacalit. It came as no shock to us. We think you are worth 100 grand. You are layers of laffs an mounds of bursting fun. You're berry smooth at making people snicker. We know you'll do an extra good job and not be a nerd by letting it go to your head! We love you.

1 comment:

Sierra said...

I love candy posters! That one is so cute! Congrats, Taylor! He will be a great leader to all the Eagles in the 8th grade!