Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Denver!

This weekend we took a quick trip with our friends, Travis and Sierra, to Denver to watch the Broncos vs Seahawks game.

Denver is an awesome city. We love staying right along the mall and enjoying all the shops and resturaunts. The weather was warm, which is different from the last time we did this. Seahawks played the Broncos in Denver three yrs ago in December. It was FREEZING! We wern't able to enjoy the city as much that time.

This was Jason's attitude every time I pulled out the camera, so I didn't get many pictures.


We got in later on Friday, so we only ate dinner, then went to bed. But, on Saturday, we drove to Boulder and watched Colorado University play Hawaii. It was a lot of fun!

Right before the game, CU ran a buffalo around the field! It was awesome! That animal ran so fast and strong. I was suprised they were able to get it in its pen at the end!

At half time, Jason found his favorite treat, mini donuts! There is a machine that makes them right in front of you. They are pretty yummy!

On Sunday, we went to Invesco Field to watch the Seahawks vs Broncos. We had awesome seats. Problem: The game started at 2 PM and the temp was 91'F. Fans were soaked in sweat and suffering from heat exhaustion! It was miserable. It's hard to watch and enjoy a game when you can feel the sweat rolling down your back! Ugh! I don't know what is worse, freezing at the game three yrs ago or melting at this one! During half time, I went up and got a 32 oz ice filled drink of lemonade. It helped me cool down and I enjoyed the second half a little more!

Too bad the Seahawks didn't come to play football. They lost the game- by a lot!



After the game (and a SHOWER!), we went to dinner at Willie Gs to celebrate Sierra's 30 something birthday! She is so awesome! I am glad we are friends!


1 comment:

Sierra said...

That was such a fun trip! Thanks for bringing your camera WITH a battery!