This week at Wahlquist is "Spirit Week."
Monday was "crazy hair day"
(which I didn't get a pic of because really, how crazy can short boy hair look?)
Tuesday was "Super Hero" day
(he's the Hulk in case you're confused)

Wednesday was "Crazy hat and socks" day
(those socks are the ones with toes sewn in them. I'm sure that wasn't comfy!)

Thursday is "Sports" day.
(he is wearing a bowling shirt under his sweater!)
They had a big assembly and played "Minute To Win It"games!

He's so cute. It's fun to see his personality come out in the different things he does.
He's such a funny kid!

Oh, and these beauties were surprisingly sent to me on Tuesday for no real reason at all! Love it! When Jason was leaving out of town Monday morning, I was ironing (not complaining about it, just doing it). I guess that left a lasting impression, because this is what the card read when I opened it:
What a big sweetie! I think I'm pretty lucky!
side note: one weird thing about Jason is that he never signs his cards to me. He always writes 'your husband' or just leaves them blank. It's a bit odd, but something I've gotten used to over the past 17 years!
1 comment:
Awww! Flowers are always such a nice surprise!
Post a Comment