Monday, March 16, 2009

Maturation?

Sixth Grade, Anyone? 

Does anyone remember the LAME maturation videos we all had to watch in elementary school? Well, it's Taylor's turn. The problem: Jason.

My funny, cute hubby has the hardest time being serious during these "important" videos. He goes with good intentions of being mature, but the second they say testes, penis, or vagina, he laughs- OUT LOUD!  This in turn gets every boy and father around him laughing too. Last year, one dad had to walk out of the room because he got laughing so hard. 

Tomorrow is a new video. Taylor's friends are calling "dibs" on sitting by Jason. They apparently haven't forgotten last year! They all know how he is. I hope Jason can handle it! (I love him! I would probably giggle if I were there too!)

9 comments:

Backgrounds said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kady said...

I love it! We had an anatomy discussion at our house. Cal asked what those little "balls" were, I told him the correct name, but he replied, "What are pesticles for?" When we quit laughing, Kirt said, "They just hurt when you get kicked there." I'm sure we'll have a giggling father on our hands in a few years too.

Bryon said...

Taylor was telling me about his concerns with going to the Maturation class. I remember when I had the class and they put up the anatomy picture and I shouted in fright out "Why is it so small, isn't it supposed to get bigger?"

Angie said...

Jason is hilarious, I want to go just to listen to him!

@lex said...

Ya i know i went to that and it was nasty !!

Marietti Family said...

Thanks for the great laugh. Wow, those were special times. I do remember how uncomfortable it was. Way to go, Jason, for easing the tension a little. That is hilarious about Taylor's friends calling dibs on who sits by Jason. What a great and fun dad. He's a lucky kid.

4evermyboys.... said...

Hey,

So Brett went with my oldest a couple years ago....same reaction as Jason. I remember Brett telling me he barely kept it in when they talked about "now what happens when you get an erection during class" LOL!!!

*Mary* said...

That's funny! I hated those videos. I can't believe he's that old. I'm pretty sure that Charley will do the same thing when his girls are that age.

The Barker Clan said...

It is hard not to laugh. Especially when the kids are dying all around you. I almost had to walk out myself but was able to contain myself. Good times!!!