Since I am the 2nd counselor in the YW, I got to go to girls camp this year. This was the first time I've been since 1994! I had a blast. One of the activities was rock climbing. Although I know how "hot" the gear looks, I just had to post pics! This was one of the most self-satisfying things I have done in a long time. The adrenaline rush alone was well worth the climb!

We were running out of time, so the camp director said, "Okay Holly, you can climb it, but you better go fast." I seriously FLEW up that wall (It took me 2 minutes- MAX)! I didn't have time to think about how scary it was because I didn't have a chance to look down!

I really did have the climb of my life! And I owe it all to.......
2 comments:
Way to go Holly!!!! What a climb!! I'm jealous those girls got to camp with you...I have fond memories of our YW campouts :) You were always so much fun to hang around and such an inspiration to me. Looks like you haven't changed!! Love ya!
That looks fun, but I have to be honest and say that I'm glad it was you and not me. I bet all of the girls have a blast with you, you are probably one of those leaders that all the girls love.
Post a Comment