
You know when you were a kid and everything your parents did embarrassed you? Jason and I have officially hit that mark. I've been there for a while. Jason just joined me this morning.
Taylor had to go to school early this morning in order to pay $10 at the cashiers office for a class fee.
Jason drove him to school bright and early this morning (7 AM). I guess the parking lot where parents drop kids off was crazy busy, so Jason just pulled in to the "bus loading" zone. Again- it's 7 AM. Way too early for buses.
Taylor freaked out! "Dad! You're not supposed to drive in here! The Sheriff is right there! What are you doing? You're going to get us in trouble!"
Taylor was so embarrassed that he didn't want to be seen getting out of the car. Funny. Jason was still laughing when he got home.
Poor Taylor. He has such embarrassing parents!
5 comments:
That is too funny!!
Oh but they really LOVE us!!!!!! I am always doing things that Kennedy will get mad at, oh well they will some day do the same thing to their kids :)
Ahh, parents are so embarrassing aren't they :) That is so funny!!
Sadly the other day when I took them to the movie, I realized that they are the cool ones now and I'm lucky that they still want to hang out with me. I was nervous I was going to embarrass them.
That is so funny! I remember being in Jr. High and being totally embarrassed of my mom too! I can't believe you are officially there!
Post a Comment