Monday, August 31, 2009

Book of Mormon Stories


Last week I took Hannah with me to our Wednesday Y.W. activity. We always meet with the YM for the first 10 minutes to make announcements, sing a song, and have an opening prayer. Mike was conducting and asked if anyone could play the piano. I had my head turned, scanning the crowd to see if there was anyone who knew how to play when I heard him say,

"Oh! You can play?"

I looked next to me to find Hannah with her little hand straight up in the air, excitedly volunteering to play the opening song.

She has been taking piano for about 9 months. Luckily, she had Book of Mormon Stories memorized. She played a little fast, but played nonetheless, with complete confidence.

Isn't she a brave little thing. I love her!


2 comments:

*Mary* said...

She is so cute. Tell her good job!!

Sierra said...

I didn't know she took lessons! Good for her!