This is the kids playing it up. They hate when I pull out the camera, so they always have to give me "their pose" before I can get them to be serious!
This is Jason posing with his 3-D glasses at the movie UP! We all looked like dorks at that movie! Too bad the flash showed his eye balls through his glasses!
This is Hannah ice skating with the YM/YW. She fell and hurt her butt, but I wouldn't let her get up til I took a pic. All in the name of blogging- right?
This was an unscripted picture. Taylor was rehearsing his speech for 7th grade officer. He was dressed as Abe Lincoln and wrote his speech to mimic the Gettysburg Address. All the sudden, Cayden comes up behind him with this gun (John Wilkes Booth). I know it's a little morbid, but we laughed so hard! We're a twisted family!

This is my all time favorite picture of Cayden and Jason! They have such a great relationship! We are blessed to have such a handsome, loving, blue-eyed boy!
1 comment:
Cute pictures, Holly. You have such great kids. I love them sooooo much.
Post a Comment