Monday, August 9, 2010

Bear Lake 2010

We went to Bear Lake for the first time ever, this weekend! We left after work on Thursday and stayed through Sunday. We went with our friends, Drew and Cara Cash and family.
We went four-wheeling all day Friday. It was so beautiful!
We stopped for a drink and snack. This was Taylor's way of relaxing!
I went ahead and rolled the razor! It takes a lot of skill to do that with a razor! See my smiling face in the drivers seat? Jason and Drew ran over to help me and I just kept yelling, "Take a picture! Take a picture!" Taylor, Anna and Cayden were on the razor with me. We were all fine, and actually thought it was funny!
But, they still decided to walk down the rest of the rough trail! Wimps!
This is Cara's Dad! He was having a great time. No worries!
The guys worked to get the machines over the roughest parts! I rode the rest of the way just fine on the four-wheeler! I made Jason drive the razor.
We had some delicious raspberry shakes to top off the day!
Yum!
We ran a 5K on Saturday morning!
We swam that afternoon! The pool was packed with kids!
Jason and I decided to just hang out on the chairs and catch some rays!
We went to their craft booth carnival. Jason bought me a cool flower pot!
Hannah enjoying some raspberry lemonade!
We went for a bike ride on Sunday morning. The kids were all on one and the adults and baby Easton were on the other!
We pushed those kids the whole ride to not let us pass them! I'm sure their legs were so tired afterwards!
The whole trip was such a blast! We are definitely going to take many more trips there!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

I can't believe u rolled it! That looks like a blast! and I love raspberry shakes!

Bryon said...

That kinda reminds me of that guy in HI that rolled his 4 wheeler being a nerd. Were you being a nerd Holly?