Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Buckets of Fun!


What we do on Tuesdays: watch my three nieces and find ways to entertain them-because really, who doesn't wish they could be swung around in a bucket?!

In reality, they crack us up! Here is Kamryn giving us a big hello in her english accent.
I turned the camera half way through. Sorry!

4 comments:

Sierra said...

that is so funny! She is really cute:)

RaNae Marietti said...

Cute video. I would like to be swung in a bucket like that but I'm afraid it would be ruin Taylors arms and forever after is knuckles would drag on the ground.

RaNae Marietti said...

I really should proof read my comments before I publish them:)

Marietti Family said...

I never realized I didn't comment on this post. I love that video. I tried to post it on my blog but couldn't figure it out. Thanks for taking such great care of my girls. I don't know what I would do with out you.