
I love fall! I have cinnamon clove melting in the sentsy warmer, and all of my decorations are on and glowing. I think the house just feels so much cozier when it smells of warm spices and has the warm, earth tone colors of the decorations. Jason has learned not to say anything about it (like it would do him any good) when I bring up my buckets of decorations. But, he does always manage to get at least two different eye rolls in during the decorating process.
I know it's a little early for halloween decorations to be up, but they are so cute. It seems like a waste to only keep them up for a few weeks.
The kids are getting excited trying to decide on halloween costumes. Taylor is always so original with what he wants to be. It can be a bit stressful trying to make some of the things he comes up with (ie.. plate of spaghetti and meatballs, "mommy mummy"). This year's choice is as unique. I'm still not sure on how to make it. We'll see if his vision becomes a reality.
3 comments:
I was just thinking the other day about what Taylor was going to be this year.
Hey!
It did go pretty smoothly..although I have to say that I've been totally addicted to playing with all this fun stuff now that I know how to use it. haha.
the pics and slideshows are old though, I need to upload new ones..
Thanks for all the help hun.
talk to you soon.
Yea! Now we know how to link! Thanks for your help! Your house looks so good...I guess it is time to get the fall stuff out. Now I have to figure out where to put it in my new house. Maybe you could help me one day! You have a great decorating sense!
Post a Comment