Thursday, September 11, 2008

My Poor Kids...




I'm a mean mom! Taylor needed his tetnus booster for Jr. High. Since he already had a Well Child check this year for his football physical, we had to come up with a medical reason for him to see the doctor. WARTS... he had one and Hannah had three. The doctor treated them with a liquid acid. Now they are a blistered up and hurting. The worst part is that after I washed the medicine off, I was supposed to cover them with a clean bandaid. I forgot this small detail. Hannah slept all night without anything covering her two thumbs. When she got home from school, I saw this big blister on her neck! Yikes. Taylor is ticked because the thumb that was treated is on his hand that he hikes the ball with. He is center. I'm sure Jason will give me an ear full when he gets home from AZ and sees what I have allowed to be done to our children!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Welcome back to the blogging world! I can't wait to see more updates about the Wild Williams'!

*Mary* said...

Those look like they hurt. I thought they were mesquito bites at first, until I read more into it. Poor kids. :)