More Birthdays!

I have to start this post with a little note to my dear brothers. Their birthdays are today (Alan) and tomorrow (Ian). They are awesome men, fathers, friends, a soldier (Ian) and a plumber (Alan). They have used all the above mentioned skills to help me and my family out in the past. I love them both. Happy Birthday, Alan! Happy Birthday, Ian! (Got to break it up and give them some individuality).
Well, the boys have made it through an entire season of nightly practices and conditioning. They have enjoyed playing and say they will play again next year. I am glad that our nights won't be so taken up with the sport, but I do enjoy watching them play. Jason is sad it's over. He told me that watching them play on Saturdays is the best part of his week. We are getting ready to head down to Taylor's game at Plain City Park, then it's off to Cayden's game in West Point. I think we have earned a delicious steak from Ruth's Chris for a season full of hard work and dedication. I need to go and make reservations.....
1 comment:
CUte family picture! Congrats on surviving your first football season! I am sure that there are many more to come!
Post a Comment