Bryon's latest blog is so funny! He actually taught me how to link to some of the things that I find the funniest! And some of the things that I don't find to be funny at all. Thanks for your help, Bryon!
BTW, Bryon, thanks for putting the birthday gift idea in Taylor's head. That's all I've heard about in the last two days.
And, How do you find this stuff? I do think that Mel's post partum body would look extremely HOT in it!
2 comments:
I tried to put this very same background on my blog today! We were almost twinners except it was going to erase a bunch of my sidebar stuff and I wasn't sure how to get it back without redoing it all so I stuck with the old black white and red. I guess I can't get away from Weber High's colors, it's in my blood!
Holly, you have to read this blog called "c jane". I have a link. Once you start, you can't stop. She writes so well and is the sister of the woman that was in that plane crash. It is so good.
Post a Comment