Sunday, January 11, 2009

..Tent builiding skills...

I had the kids each pose for pictures in their tent last night. This is Cayden's "scared" expression. He was too sleepy to humor his mama and her picture taking!
Hannah, biting her nails and looking terrified!
Taylor! We kept laughing and I couldn't hold the camera steady. I took probably 10, and this is the best one. 

Every weekend, the kids beg to build a tent to sleep in downstairs. I told Jason that we've wasted a lot of money buying them beds because they always want to sleep on the floor! Anyway, they built one last night to sleep in. I helped a little, then gave them a few flashlights. I could hear them giggling down there for atleast an hour after I told them to go to sleep. Sweet memories!



3 comments:

Ticey said...

How fun - and I love that they can have fun giggling together. Those are precious memories!!

Colette said...

Kevin always talks about Hudson building a fort, those are the little things to us but the kids remember them as HUGE things and always remember how much fun they had. Oh to be young again !!!

Marietti Family said...

How fun. They did a great job building it. I just love your kids. They are so great.
I loved to build tents when I was little. I used to make them with the couch cushions. Oh, those were the days.