
2008 brought our family many great things:
A new life- Kamryn Grace (Alan and Kristin's Baby)
And the passing of our sweet Great Grandma Williams
A sunny trip to Oahu, Hawaii. Take me back!
Our yard was started. Goodbye dusty wood floors!
The hole for the pool was dug (early April)! Can't wait to jump in!
Running a race for the first time in the Utah Summer Games. Cayden won the bronze and Jason won the silver in the 400M dash.
Stadium of Fire! Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus Rocks!
Jason and I celebrated our 13th wedding anniversary!

The Rudloff cousins visited from California! First ride on the Front Runner to go play in the water at the Gateway!
Great Grandma Moore's first Mohawk! She's a good sport!
The boys' first year playing football. They looked so cute in their uniforms!
First Day of sixth, forth, and first grade! Mom has the whole day to herself. Sad... for a minute!Halloween... My first experience with a loaf of french bread costume!
The pool is FINALLY ready (August)! Just in time for fall!
Four Wheeling in Marysvale! Super Fun!
New family pictures! We needed those!

First Family 5K
Hannah's first cooking class: Turkey!
Three Birthday's in a row!
#1 is 12
#2 is 10
#3 is 7.
Her "Golden Birthday." She turned 7 on Dec 7!
Christmas Morning!
Wishing you and your family a happy, healthy New Year!
5 comments:
That is so cute! I love seeing your family. Now, you didn't have another baby, right? I wasn't sure after that first picture! Your pool looks great. I'm with you. We will enjoy our pools this next summer!!! :)
For a second there I thought I had already left a comment. :)
What a great idea. You guys have had quite a year. I just wish I had pulled my camera out once in a while this last year. Happy New Year.
WOW!!!! Can you belive that another year has come and gone so fast,lets get ready for a GREAT 2009!
Sounds like you guys had a fun year!!! Tacoma Loves hats!-He sleeps so much better in them plus that's the only way to accesorize boys- hats and shoes!
So fun to look at all your years memories!! I love yours and Jason's wedding picture!!
Post a Comment