Saturday, January 24, 2009

Go Heads?



So, my kids love the movie Get Smart with Steve Carell and Ann Hathaway. There is a scene in the movie where Ann's character says, "Max has no experience and I don't want him as my partner." Steve replies, "Well, that is a sucker punch to the gonads." Of course the kids laugh every time and think it is so hilarious.

The other day we were driving and one of the boys said something to Hannah that she thought was a little rude. She replied, "Well, that is a sucker punch to the go heads!"

Jason and I busted up laughing. All this time she thought the movie was saying "go heads" instead of "gonads." I guess I should be happy that she has no clue what gonads are! I love her. She cracks us up!

7 comments:

Marietti Family said...

That is hilarious. I'm surprised with two older brothers she doesn't know what gonads are. Keep her innocent for as long as you can. Love you Hannah!!!!

Chris and Kerri said...

Oh Hannah! She says the funniest things! I love little kids!

Ticey said...

That is so funny!! Thank heavens you didn't have to explain what gonads were, huh??!!

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

That is soo funny!! I haven't seen that show but I heard it was a crack up!

@lex said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
@lex said...

Holly, how do you like do like the heading on you blog be cause im apperently really dumb!!!
Like the the very top with Hannah Cayden and Taylor?! Ya i have tried to do it one time but did not work!!
p.s. (one week for the valentines day dance practice i had to dance with taylor! Ya he probably already told you that ist wasnt the funnest!LoL:)

Ian&Tausha said...

Hey Holly!
We got your package today, Thank You!
we havent opened it yet but you always send the cutest stuff so we were excited to get it =)
Thanks Again!
Talk to you soon!