Thursday, February 12, 2009

Dump Your Load Here...

Your load of Valentine Candy that is! 
Where did I get Taylor from? This was his idea for a Valentine's Day box this year.
Thanks to Print Shop, we were able to throw some tasty magazines on top of the tank. Do you like People's 100 Most Beautiful? And, who could forget Dora? Not Taylor, that's for sure.
Now, it's just which magazine to read first.....
He couldn't put any weight on his "toilet" or the box would crunch.
 I'm sure his thighs were burning posing for this pic! :) Now he
really knows what us girls go through when we use public toilets!

What a clown! He makes me laugh, even when we don't start 
his creative projects until 9:00 at night! I love him!

7 comments:

Sierra said...

That is hilarious! He is so creative and you are too to be able to help his ideas come to life!

Ticey said...

Oh my gosh that is so funny!! I love it - what a creative idea!!

@lex said...

Thats a very creative idea i love it!! Also thats funny !!!! Didnt you just love our valentines day dance ?

Robyn said...

Holly we are going this saturday February 21st.

Karly said...

Hey this is the Leishmans, Taylors sunday school teachers, I found your blog through Ticeys and just wanted to say Taylor we love the Valentine box. So creative!!

Marietti Family said...

What a funny guy. I love Taylor. He's pretty amazing. You should be so proud of him. I love how much fun he is. He is so grown up too.

Amanda said...

Holly, I found your blog through Angie's and just had to keep reading once I saw the photies of the toilet seat. You said you were going home to make a toilet, but I had no idea it would be this cool. I love the fuzzy toilet seat cover! Way funny. What an awesome family. We've had fun getting together. Amanda