My Dad passed away tonight unexpectedly. He had a massive heart attack at home. My Mom was there with him and he went really fast and painlessly. He would have turned 54 on April 7. Go home and kiss your family. Tell them you love them. Hug them till they can't breathe.My Dad meant the world to us. He was the best Dad and the Greatest Grandpa! My kids are having a really hard time with it. Please remember us in your prayers. Especially my Mom!



27 comments:
Oh Holly, I am so so sorry. I know how much your dad meant to you and your family. You and your family will be in my prayers. Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you guys!
I am so sorry-if there is anything at all I can do, please let me know. I love you guys so much, tell your mom how sorry I am. You are all in our prayers.
Angie
Holly,
I am in shock and so sorry to hear about your dad. Sherrie just called me and told me your sad news. Please give our love to your mom and all the kids. I love your family. I am grateful for forever families. Our prayers are with you all!
Sending much love your way
The Jolley's
Holly,
I think that I still am in shock over the whole thing. I am so sorry I loved your dad so much. We will keep your Family in our prayers. Give the whole family our love.
Love,
Cody, Robyn, & Addi
We are SO very sorry for your loss.... Let us know if you need us to do anything. Just know that you will be with him again someday.
Holly...I just wanted to let you know that our prayers are with you. It made me so sad to hear of your loss. If you ever need to talk I am here for you....
Oh my gosh Holly I am so sorry to hear about your loss. We will for sure remember you and your family in our prayers. I hope you guys can find peace in your moments of sorrow. Please let me know if I can do anything.
Oh Holly. I am so sorry for your loss. We will keep you and your family in our prayers. Let me know if there is anything that I can do. Give your kids a hug for us and let them know that we are thinking of all of you.
Love,
Charley and Mary
Your dad was a great person, I just saw him the other day and was thinking about what a great dad he has been to you guys. You and your family will definatly be in the prayers of my family.
Hey Hol, I got an email with the news early this morning. I had a hard time this morning but am comforted to know that Uncle Bruce is no longer in pain. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.
My mom called last night and we've talked at least 4 times since then and shed so many tears for you guys. Your dad was an amazing man that took such great care of your family and our family as well. He was such a rock and will continue to bless your family from a place where he will be free of pain. I love you and am thinking of you. XOXOX
Holly, I am very sorry to hear about your loss. Please know that you and your family are in our prayers. If you need anything please know that we are here for you.
Trina and Ray
Holly,
This is RaNae's sister Linda. My deepest sympathy to you and your family. Robyn called me last night to tell me. Your Dad was awesome, as is the rest of your family. You are all in my prayers.
We just heard the tragic news. I can't even express my sorrow for losing your father so suddenly. Our prayers are with your family.
Soo sorry about the loss of your special dad. Thanks for sharing your special memories of him last night with me. He will be watching over you ALWAYS! You and your family will be in our prayers.
Holly,
I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. My mom told me yesterday about it. It broke my heart. Know that your family are in our prayers.
Melanie
Holly, I am soo sorry. I am in such shock. Your Dad was such an influence to me in my life growing up. When I saw him last I surprised him with a hug. I am grateful for that opportunity. I am sorry for your loss. He was an awesome man. My heart is with you and your family. I am also grateful that families are forever.
Allison
Oh Holly I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and your Family. Your Dad was so amazing. His warm smile and kind words brightened so many lives. I will never forget him. You and your Family are in my prayers. Love you!!
All my love to you and your family at this difficult time. I will be sure to go home & tell my parents & family how much I love them. You will all be in our thoughts & prayers.
Holly, I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Erica came home from school and was so sad for Cayden. She wanted him to know that she was sorry and hoped he would feel better soon. We will keep you all in our prayers.
I am so sorry Holly!! I can't imagine how hard that would be. Let me know if we can do anything for you guys! You guys are definitely in our prayers! We love you!!!!
Holly and Family....
I am at a loss for words. I am soooo sorry for your loss. You are all in my prayers.
Carly
Holly, I'm so sorry about your dad. I hope you and your family are doing ok. I came to the viewing tonight but didn't get a chance to talk to you. You're in my prayers.
Holly, we are so sorry for your loss, your dad sounds like an amazing man. We will keep your family in our prayers. /Jessie Steele
Holly, The funeral was so great! What an awesome tribute to your dad. It was nice to hear some stories about him that really told what kind of man he really was. You did a great job on your talk. Your dad was truly loved by so many people.
We are so sorry to hear about your dad. We are thinking about you and praying for you
Holly, I am so sorry. I just wanted you to know that I have been thinking about you and praying for you and your family. If there is anything I can do, I would love to do it. You have been so good to me and my little family. You are a strong and wonderful person and I know that you will get through this. Please let me know if there is anything you need.
Shalee and Brigham
Post a Comment