Friday, September 4, 2009

dear old golden rule days




I realize that haven't posted anything about the first day of school.

My kids DID start school along with everyone else. It's just that I was wanting and waiting for something funny, cute, or interesting to post.

Nothing yet.

Taylor began his junior high days this year. He loves it. He has little information for me when he comes home. I am aware that this is typical of a boy his age. He did tell me today that a group of girls in his social studies class asked him for his phone number. Not already. I better make sure he gives them his cell phone number. I don't need giggly girls calling our house and hanging up!

Cayden has the same attitude toward school this year as he did last: he's loving recess! He is excited to be the oldest Williams at Farr West Elementary though.

Hannah sits in the front row in her class. Her reputation must have followed her from first grade. She finally got put in the same class as her best friend, Savannah.

4 comments:

Ticey said...

How nice to have them all back in school!! Glad to hear that they all love it!!

Ian&Tausha said...

Fun! they look so grown up and cute! Brodi is still in uniforms this year so there are no cute new clothes to send her with, we just dress it up with bows to make up for the boredom :)

*Mary* said...

So cute! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. They were so small at my wedding 7 yrs ago. I think that's when we first met. Crazy!! You guys still need to come over and see the new house. Just when ever!! Call me and let me know so that it can be spic & span!! 801-814-9654 or 435-239-7102

Chris and Kerri said...

I love Hannah's little pose and your boys look so handsome :o)