



I bet you can't guess what we did on Labor Day.
We haven't ever "done" Park City before. It was fun but the lines were LONG!
Hannah decided that the sleds were too heavy and her Dad was too strong not to help. Good thinking kid-o!
The Alpine Coaster was my favorite ride. I didn't get any pictures because we were riding it.
It went really fast! The attendant reassured me that it couldn't come off the track, so there was no need to brake unless we were going to run into someone.
Whoa! I took his advice to heart. I was actually scared. It reminded me of the Wild Mouse ride at Lagoon: That feeling that you are going to just tip right of the track on the corners!
Definitely an exciting ride. In fact, I felt a little motion sickness when we were done.
Of course, the kids thought it rocked!
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had fun! I have never been on the alpine slide. We will have to sometime...it looks fun.
Every time I have gone to do the Alpine Slide it's always been closed. It looks way fun though.
Looks like you guys had a good time. Sounds fun. Smart thinking, Hannah!!
Post a Comment