This has been our weekend.
So sad.
Luckily my kids are always troopers when they are sick and don't complain much.
Cough, sore throat, ear aches, and fevers, along with chills, pale faces, and the "smell of sickness" (you all know what I'm talking about).
Taylor's swab came back negative for strep, but Hannah's was positive. They both were given an Rx for antibiotics.
This is the first time that any of my kids have ever been diagnosed with Strep! We have been very fortunate in the past. Also, the Williams household has never had ear infections- ever! Strange, huh? This is why I'm posting. It's just such an unusual occurrence, that I feel it's blog worthy!
We now have some serious treatments going on, and are hopefully on our way to healthy, happy, better smelling kids! :)
2 comments:
I hope the kids start smelling better soon:o)
Good luck! I HATE that sick smell!
Post a Comment