Jason stayed home with the kids tonight while I went to count the book fair money
(I'm the PTA treasurer).
They were going to have a movie night:
"Smokey and the Bandit 2."
This is what I came home to:
These are not your ordinary costumes. Look at their attention to detail! This took some time!
I'd like to point out a few of my favorite parts of their creative movie watching attire:

snow pants, and a couple of my necklaces....

Jump rope around her waist and toilet paper on the front of her spandex leotard....

tighty whiteys, mismatched feet, and sunglasses. It all goes together well with the light saber...

And finally- the jock strap that Jason bought Taylor as a joke for 7th grade P.E. (This is a hilarious story! Jason had Taylor practically in tears thinking that he really had to wear one for P.E.!), the skeleton gloves and did I mention the jock strap!
Really, I think I peed my pants from laughing so hard.
I'm in the office blogging because they all said I had to put on a costume if I wanted to watch the movie. (and risk having a pic of me on the internet? No way!)
9 comments:
Holly,
That is a great story. I am sure the kids will love it when you pull out these pictures for their wedding videos they will rate right up there with the bathtub pictures from when they were little.
OH MY GOODNESS! You're little family is HiLaRiOuS! I just laughed so loud! Please notify me of any movie night that is coming up. I would love to laugh this hard again!
ps. I love that Jason gets into it with the kids, what a fun dad!
I'm sorry to say I have never seen that movie - but seen it or not that is hilarious!! What a fun dad!!
That is absolutely hilarious!!!!! Thanks for the great laugh!! I'll keep track next time he is in charge while you are gone for the next adventure!! That picture is worth making a poster out of!! Sorry I missed last night - Zack and I have strep and upper respiratory infections and are just wiped out!
I thought I sensed a disturbance in the force.
That is hilarious!!! I think I would've peed my pants too :)
Holly, that is Great. I loved all the costumes. Thanks for a great laugh. YOur kids future spouses are gonna love the pictures
This is so funny! Although I do have to say I am a little disapoited you didn't want to watch the movie it would have been fun to see what costume you came up with! haha What a fun family!
Holly,
Talk about laughing out loud! Thanks for continuing to post, I love your blog.
Post a Comment