My brother's wife, Kristin, turned 30 last week.
Since I'm still A LOT older than her, I can post her age!
Alan was out of town for work, so me, my Mom, and her girls all decided to give her an impromptu birthday bash! I think we rocked it!

Kamryn was a real diva the whole party!
Madalyn and Lauryn thought the wrapping paper was cooler than anything else going on that night. Maybe it's because we wrapped her gifts with High School Musical gift wrap...
After opening gifts, we went and ate rolls and corn bread at Maddox. We had something else too, but I can't remember!
Kristin is a great sister-in-law and an awesome mom to her cute girlies! We feel really lucky to have her in our family- even if she is an old lady!
1 comment:
Thanks Holly for the incredible birthday. I think it's quite the opposite. I am SOOOO lucky to have you in my life. You are amazing to me and my girls. I don't know what I would do without you. Thanks again. You're the BEST!!!
Post a Comment