Saturday, November 29, 2008

After Dinner Fun!

We had dinner with the Williams' side this year. This is Jamie, Emilee, and Ashlee
Jeremy and Michelle. They are having a baby girl: due date Jan 5! Their little boy Hudson RAN when I said, "come here so I can take your picture." I guess he's camera shy! :)
This is Brandon and Jacqueline's little boy, Tristan. He is Mr. GQ. Love him! Cassidy was also here for dinner, but I didn't ever get a pic of her. :( She looked Gorgeous!
This is Brandon and Jacqueline. She's a super cook, and made a yummy cranberry/orange dessert. I HAVE to get the recipe. Mmm, Mmm.
The In-Law's, the kids, and Bryboo!
I decided it would be "fun" (not the right word to describe such an event) to put up Christmas. I started at 8:30 pm after everyone left. I forgot how much work it is. This is  as far as I had gotten by 11:30. The tree was standing, but there wasn't any ornaments on it. Finally, I just went to bed. The mess was still there when I woke up in the morning.
This is Hannah helping me decorate. Oh what joy! Notice that she fell asleep with a half eaten bag of peanut M&Ms by her. Yeah, she left me some chocolatey slobber on the couch! :)
The finished product on Friday. I DID not go out shopping at all. I just couldn't brave the crowds!
This is our 12 foot christmas tree. Hailey, my niece, came over today and saw it. She said, "Wow! That is a big tree! But, mine is going to be bigger!"

3 comments:

@lex said...

Thats a big tree!! looks like you guys had fun!

*Mary* said...

Looks good. I'm trying to convince charley to bring mine up from the basement. I can't believe you didn't go out shopping. The crowds were horrible.

Ian&Tausha said...

oh man that looks fun! too bad i am in iraq and dont get to do that this... hahahaaha oh man i ALMOST said that with a straight face.