Monday, November 17, 2008

Tic, Tic, Tic...

Daylight Savings has gotten me on a wacky schedule. I go to bed around 10:30 PM, but wake up between 4-5:00 AM--WIDE awake! It's boring.

Some mornings I'll get up and do laundry or watch the news, but I feel bad that I'm making so much noise. When Jason is in town, I've been going to the 5:30 AM class at the gym. But this morning, Jason isn't home, so... I laid in bed, pressing my eyes tightly together for an hour. Of course, I would peek at the clock now and then, hoping that an hour has passed. But no. Only four minutes! Tic, Tic, Tic...!

So I got up and read new blog entrys from my friends on the computer. Now, I'm writing my own. And it still isn't time for the kids to get up yet! AGHHH!

I know that one day it is all going to catch up with me and I will stay in bed all day!

2 comments:

Kady said...

The time change is seriously annoying. Although I can actually pull myself out of bed now at a decent hour - I hate that it's dark at 5:30. What are we supposed to do all cooped up inside until bedtime?

Rudloff Rascals said...

Tell me about it. I have to be at my clinical site at 6 A.M. That means I leave home at 5:30 AM. It is soooo dark. And we both know how I feel about the dark after all this is Stockton. Look at the bright side (lol) you do get to catch up on everyones blog sites.