Thursday, November 27, 2008

While the boys are away, the girls will cook!


6 comments:

Norris Bunch said...

Hannah will be the next rachel ray! If Hannah grows up and cooks like you, Holly, she will have it made.

*Mary* said...

She's so funny!!! I can't believe she actually did it, I wouldn't have. Tell her good job. Hope your day was good.

Ian&Tausha said...

There is no way I could ever do this! shes so brave :o)
i didnt even know half that stuff came out of a turkey..Yikes!

LC said...

Holly that is hilarious! What a cute girl! She is growing up so fast!

Smurfette70 said...

Great plan Holly, you got Hannah to do the worst part of making a turkey! You are my hero. ;)

Rudloff Rascals said...

The pictures are so cute. At least she pulled out the bag. Two years ago I forgot about it and cooked the turkey while it was still in it.