My friend, Carly, sent this tag to me. You just take a pic of your trees and post them.
The first three pictures are of our "SPORTS TREE." Jason and I received our first ornament of the Hallmark Sports series for Christmas the year we were married (1995) from my brother, Alan. It was Shaq hanging from a backboard. Alan didn't know what he was starting! Hallmark made ornaments in the following sports: basketball, hockey, football, baseball, and then threw in a few random athletes every year from figure skating, NASCAR, golfing, and boxing. We now have ~100 ornaments. I didn't see any sports ornaments in their collection this year. :(
I did find an ornament of Michael Vick in our collection (though this is not a pic of him). Little did Hallmark know that there would be a dog fighting scandal in Mr. Vick's life.
The overall picture is blurry of our "Sports Tree," but you get the idea!
This is the pic of "MY" tree! It's a 12 foot tree that I set up upstairs. This was a new purchase of mine last year. This year, I only bought a few new ornaments to add to it. The kids aren't really impressed with this one. I wrap gifts in coordinating paper. Only packages that go to friends and extended family get put under this tree. Otherwise, we celebrate Christmas morning downstairs around the other tree.
4 comments:
i like your trees. we all have one in our rooms and then in our family room and front room
Both of your trees put mine to shame. They are beautiful!
You are so good seeing how my tree still isn't up and there is only 8 more days to do it. I think we will have to go back to Christmas BC (before children) and put green lights on the wall in the shape of a zig-zag tree and hang the ornaments from the push pins. What do you think to Hill-billy? Probably.
I love your trees...your house is christmas picture perfect!
Mine on the other hand has been attacked by two kittens and a two year old...not so fabulous!
haha.
Hopefully i can check back soon!
i miss not seeing your blog all the time. i'm borrowing a friends computer now because mine isnt working :o(
so if i dont get to write soon, Merry Christmas!
XOxO
Post a Comment