Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hannah's Dance Recital

This is a clip of Hannah's Dance Recital from Saturday. It's a little long (almost 3 minutes), but if you have time, take a peek. Thanks, Bryon, for recording it, emailing it, re emailing in a smaller format so I could post it, and for being a GREAT Uncle! We love you! Soon, I will have a new, digital video camera of my own! Yipee!

6 comments:

Ticey said...

Hey my niece danced in that dance recital. I didn't stay for the whole thing or else I would've seen Hannah.

@lex said...

Hannah you did a good job!!!!!!!!! Your So Cute !!!!!!!!!

4evermyboys.... said...

Your Hannah is beautiful!! This is one of those times when I'm bummed I don't have any girls ;)

Smurfette70 said...

Hannah was born to do this. She moves so beautifully.

Rudloff Rascals said...

Hurray Hannah!! That was beautiful. Holly thanks for sharing!!

Norris Bunch said...

Hannah and Savannah sure did a great job at there dance recital! :)