
Well, as we all know by now, I haven't worked for 2 1/2 years. During this time, I let my CPR certification expire! Woops! Now that my first day of work is Monday, I felt that I should probably show up with my CPR card in hand. This sounds like a simple task..... not the case.
When I called to sign up for a class (last week) that would be held before I started work on the 19, I couldn't find any locally! I have to drive down to the new IMED hospital off of 5300 S in SLC to take a one hour CPR class. This is my punishment for procrastinating! When I tried to whine to Jason about how far I will have to drive all alone to go to this class, he rolled his eyes. Apparently my 45 minute drive doesn't even compare to the 12-14 hours he often drives all alone! In my book, the comparison is the same. :)
After all of my eyelash batting, my super sweetie decided that he would come to SLC with me and take the class too! No arm twisting required! It reminds me of the first time I was certified in 1997 for nursing school. Jason and I took the class together. It made us feel more prepared as new parents. I am going to race him on the written test just to prove who's smarter. I can't let him show me up on everything! :)
3 comments:
That stinks about your certification. How nice of Jason to go with you. I hope you fly through your test. Let me know how it turns out.
That is a pain!! You just reminded me to look at my card thank you. You had better finish that test first, after all as the kids say, "Girls rule, Boys drool!"
At least he will go with you. My Jason never would.
good times. i too am CPR certified. the movies they made us watch were LAME. good times though. also i like the pics of us, i was super good lookin, not a nerd at all...
Post a Comment