Thursday, April 2, 2009

Summer Lovin'


Strawberry Trifle anyone?

I was asked to decorate a table for the R.S. Birthday party on Tuesday night. I took a quick pic of what my center piece was before I took it all over to the church. I didn't get a pic of the actual table though. Everyone did such a cute job decorating for the different months. My month was obviously JULY. I only am posting a pic because the dessert looked so pretty! Who cares how it tasted! 

5 comments:

Ticey said...

It did look amazing!! I wish I could have tasted it, I bet it tasted awesome!!

Brent and Stacie said...

Wow...I am impressed! It looks yummy!

*Mary* said...

Yum! Yum! I love that stuff. You always do cute stuff. Come over and decorate my house -k-

Sierra said...

Oh my gosh! That looks so good. I love the trifle bowl. I am sure that it tasted amazing! You are such a great decorator!

LC said...

You are so good, this is adorable!Li