
Jason ran his first marathon on Saturday. He paced well and crossed the 13 mile marker in 1 hour 56 minutes. Unfortunately, at mile 15, his calves cramped up and ruined the rest of the race for him. It took him another 3 1/2 hours to finish the last 11 miles because his legs kept cramping up! He hated it! When he was finished, I asked how he felt: "Like death!" Enough said.

Cayden showed his support, and walked the last 3 miles with Jason! Sweet Boy!

Their facial expressions are exactly the same! Wow!

Alan, Bryon, Taylor, and Cayden all ran the 5K.

Taylor crossed the finish line at 26:20.38! He took 9th place is his age bracket.

Cayden crossed the finish line in 23:38.89! He took 1st place in his age bracket and received an awesome plaque!

Bryon isn't looking too happy about being at the finish line.


2 comments:
That race looks like a blast! I will have to participate next year! Oh and by the way, I love Jason's new car!!
Way to go boys!!
Post a Comment