Sunday, May 17, 2009

perfect 10

Jason got his Camaro on Friday. I made him pose with it for the pic. Notice he isn't touching it with his hand? He didn't want to get fingerprints on it! He grinned from ear to ear. He's been on a waiting list for three years for this car.

Being the big sweetie that he is, he let me drive it home from the car lot before he had even driven it. Does he love me or what!

3 comments:

Angie said...

That is an awesome car! Cory was very happy that Jason was the first one to get a new camaro from him.

Sierra said...

That is a sweet ride! I bet you look so cute driving that! I can't believe he let you drive it first!

Betsey said...

What a sweet Husband to let you drive first!!! Congratulations on an AMAZING new car :) My Husband's eyes would pop out with envy if he saw this post. I agree with Sierra, I bet you look really cute driving that!