On Saturday, we ran, as a family, in the rain, a 5K hosted by Smith's in support of Primary Children's Hospital. As soon as she called out, "Runner's take your mark!" it started to rain. It's not fun to run in the rain.
This was Alan's first 5k! He beat me! Enough said! :)
Hannah backed out of running last minute. I agreed to let her because I knew it would be a LONG three miles for me if she did come.
We all survived and are scheduled to run in the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 5K this Saturday in SLC. Pray for sunshine!




4 comments:
So impressive! Great pictures too! You guys are such a cute family. Thanks for taking my mom out a few weeks ago, she LOVED it!
Looks like you guys did good. Did Jason tell you that we called and sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him. I'm sure we all sounded like a bunch of cats dying, but it was fun.
You guys are amazing. I want to cry and leave Lagoon when my socks get wet on Rattlesnake Rapids.
Wow I did not know that you guys ran! What a fun family activity! I normally walk the Susan B. Koman race but will be out of town so run for me, will ya? (10 year survival anniversary for me this year!) If you are in town and want to walk in the Relay for Life, we have a team. I will send you the link.
Diane
Post a Comment