Oh Holly I am so sorry for your loss. A day doesn't go bye that I don't think of you and your Family. I am sending lots of HUGS and prayers your way. I sure love ya!!!
Holly I am so sorry! I had no idea that he had passed away! You know I always thought your dad was a great guy! My heart is with you all and your mom! ~Jenni Moore
5 comments:
Looks like you all took good care of his grave. Just thinking of you.
You're so sweet!!
You are a sweetheart Holly. I know your Dad is always with you.
Oh Holly I am so sorry for your loss. A day doesn't go bye that I don't think of you and your Family. I am sending lots of HUGS and prayers your way. I sure love ya!!!
Holly I am so sorry! I had no idea that he had passed away! You know I always thought your dad was a great guy! My heart is with you all and your mom! ~Jenni Moore
Post a Comment