Hannah had her recital on Monday night. I posted the video of the dance below. She did pretty well considering she sprained her ankle at my Mom's house the night before.
Piggy-back from Daddy. No better transportation. Do you like the blue eye shadow? It's HOT!
This is a sneak peak of Jason's 2010 Camaro. It came in on Monday. He also had a 1969 Camaro restored and it should be ready in the next few weeks. They will match eachother. He is REALLY excited about it.
The "BIG" reveal for the 2010 is at John Watson Chevrolet on Friday at 5:00. Until then, I was forbidden to post a pic of the entire car...
Only sneak peaks of the boys livin' it up!
I'm SO GLAD that they can't drive yet! Yikes!
CAUTION!
Video is 2:43 long. Hannah is the forth one from the left on the front row.
No comments:
Post a Comment