
My baby girl turned eight on Dec 7!
I'm already dreading the time when she'll get married. I think it's realistic to worry about already since I know how fast the last eight years have passed!
Some things don't change though. She still....

got lots of presents.....
ate yummy cupcakes with friends and family....
shared her birthday party with her brothers (all matching shirts, might I add)....

got big bear hugs from Daddy....
got a sweet (sweaty- since I just got home from the gym) hug from Mom...
And, new this year: Dinner with a few friends at Tepanyaki. Yummy!
She is so excited to be baptized in January. I really can't believe how old all of my kids are getting. They are all such good kids. Jason and I feel very lucky to be blessed with such a great family- extended and immediate. Thanks to everyone who has helped support our family throughout the years. My kids have benefited so much from your love and examples!
1 comment:
They are all growing up so fast! They are wonderful kids! I have missed them but am grateful for the time that you allowed me to take care of them! I love and miss you guys!
Post a Comment