
We went to Las Vegas this year for Thanksgiving. Cayden's football team was playing in a tournament down there.
Thanksgiving day was also Taylor's birthday. Like his shirt? I made him wear it all day long!

He got a new coat and an iPod touch for his birthday.
Lucky!
Cayden left his shoes in the car after changing into his football gear the day before. This allowed him to get a piggy-back ride from his buff Mom. Dad was down at the tables with Grandma. Those two encourage each other's gambling weakness.
Hanging out in the lobby waiting for Grandma and Dad... Again!
Thanksgiving buffet at the Rio. Yummy! Our friends, the Chugg's came down from St George to watch Cayden's games and eat some delicious food. Fun times!
What's a trip to Vegas without a stop at the M&M factory!

Cayden's birthday was Monday. We got home late on Sunday night from Vegas. This was him opening presents before school!
He got army dog tags with his name engraved on them, and army tanks/ guns/ guys.
He loved it!
Hannah gave him the book Why is the Sea Salty? He humored her and acted like he loved it. I think she found it in her closet and it was a last minute thing.
It's the thought that counts, right?
3 comments:
I love their shirts!! How fun!! Looks like you guys had a fun trip!!
I love the pictures. Looks like you had a fun trip. Sophie was sweet as always. Thanks for letting us have her. You did an amazing job on the shirts, and I love the hug between Hannah and Cayden. What a good brother.
Happy Birthday "Nice Boys"! they are so cute. The kids LOVED the picture invitation you sent. Im glad you all had a good Thanksgiving too. :)
Post a Comment