My sister, Jamie, graduated from nursing school on Tuesday. She is officially an R.N.
Jason and I talked a lot about whether I should go to CA for her graduation. It's such a busy time of the year, and Jason's business is crazy busy, so I didn't think there'd be any way we could make time for me to get there. Last week, Jason looked at me and said, "Holly, you know there is no way that your Dad would miss her graduation. I really think you need to go."
We fiddled with our schedules, opened up a 24 hour window, and booked my plane ticket.
I am so glad I went.
What an awesome experience for Jamie and her family. She has worked hard for the last two years. It took a lot of sacrifice from her family for her to get through school. I think she looked stunning up there in her white cap and dress. I am so proud of her, and I know my Dad is too! She will make a great nurse. She is very caring and quite smart.
3 comments:
That is so nice you made the sacrifice to be there for Jamie. You are right, your Dad wouldn't have missed that for the world and I am sure it meant alot to her to have you there!
Way to go Jamie! What an amazing accomplishment!
You are so sweet Holly!!! Having you here for my graduation was an amazing gift!! I love you!! By the way Joey still thinks you are the older sister LOL!!
Post a Comment