Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Still saving the day!

Me and my Dad. We both grew into our good looks! :)

Graduation from RHS!

Dad after he shoveled during a snow storm (snow piled on his eyebrows!). It cracked me up when he walked in the house. He had to take his glasses off because they completely fogged up when he walked in!

Jason and I got locked out of our house (long story). I called my Mom to see if she had our house key. She had one!

I bawled for a half hour when I picked the keys up from her and realized that it was on my Dad's set of keys. I can still picture him holding his keys. Dumb stuff like that sets me off and I cry, cry, cry. I miss him so much!

3 comments:

*Mary* said...

Okay! So I am crying right now cause my dad always saves me... I can't even imagine. Stay strong, and remember you will see him again.

LC said...

Thanks for this post Holly, I love the pictures you found. What a great blessing to have so many memories. I know he is always with you and constantly looking down.

Chris and Kerri said...

What a neat post! I see the snow worked! I am glad!