Monday, January 11, 2010

The end of the blog...

(Hannah just sucked the juice from a lemon or heard I was deleting my blog)

I've been seriously considering deleting my blog.

I check FB every day now, and don't always have much to blog about. None of my posts are attracting many comments, which makes me think no one is really reading. So, not blogging anymore seemed like a reasonable thing to do.

THEN, yesterday and today, I've had six or seven people tell me they saw my pics of Hannah's baptism and one said she saw I had gone to CA for my sister's graduation.

People are reading.

I will continue my sporadic, non-adventerous blogging.

Comments would be nice.
As long as they're nice comments!


7 comments:

Kalani said...

I never leave comments- just habit I guess! But they are always nice to get so I will start! :)

Robyn said...

Sorry Holly Things have been crazy over the holidays so I have just jumped on caught up on my blog reading in hopes of keeping up on everyone's life but not left any comments. It is so nice to be able to see what your family is doing since we don't see you much! Keep blogging!

Unknown said...

I agree it is nice to get comments to see that people are actually reading. So I will work on that.

Kady said...

Same here - since putting everything on a Google Reader, I'm not very good about commenting. Don't stop blogging, I love keeping up on your cute family and you're such a good writer. Now I'm off to find you on facebook!

Sher-Bear said...

I love reading your blog! Keep blogging!

Ian&Tausha said...

I LOVE reading your blog! im crappy at leaving comments but most of the time your blog is the only thing that keeps Ian and I updated on the fam! dont delete it :( I'll be better I promise...

Shiloh and Bob Willey said...

I totally remember my 4 brothers going to my girly stuff and just rolling their eyes and hearing my Mom say that I go to all of their football games and that we need to support our family!! Brings back the good old days!!