
Hannah had her first dance recital of the year tonight. Their costumes had feathers all over the backside! I can't believe I didn't get a pic of it. They are so cute!
I arrived at 5:15 for the 7:00 show.
Someone had to save all the seats.
The brothers (as Hannah calls them) did NOT want to come to her recital. I reminded them that we are a family and we support each other in all of our events.
See how happy they look to be there. I think they really enjoyed it!

Blaine, Marie, and uncle Bryboo came to support. I think they were pleasantly surprised at how totally awesome Hannah danced!
My mom has a bad cold and can't stop coughing, so I took video of the grand event for her.

Hannah's best bud, Savannah, is in a different class. Her costume was "wild!"

This is a quick pic I took of Hannah's hair while driving. It was the first time I did a tight bun, so I was quite impressed with myself!
7 comments:
Soo cute! She is such a doll. I agree, don't delete your blog! Its the only way I ever know whats going on in our family! LOL
Super Cute Hannah! She looks so grown up with makeup :)
She looks so cute! I am sure she did a great job!
Hannah looks super cute in her costume. I'm sure she did a great job and as for the boys they better get there practice in now cause there will be plenty more dance recitals to come! Please I am sure Hannah is a great sister and goes to all of the boys sporting events!
Hannah looks adorable and the whole family looks nice and tan from your Hawaiin vacation. I have been thinking the same thing about my blog too. No one ever leaves comments. I read your blog and love it. I will start leaving comments :0)
I think her group was the best at the whole thing.
Holly, way to go about the "we are family and we support each other" that is so important. Keep up the good work, you're a great mom!
Post a Comment